Working at Seaside Planet is both challenging and rewarding. We strive everyday to offer our readers the very best information regarding water sports, beach adventures, and responsible ocean use. But these aren't just words on a page to us, they represent the core of who we are. We are a rag tag collection of misfits, adventurers, and conservationists with a deep and abiding love for the ocean.
- To be a trusted resource where people can learn about the best beach and ocean sport gear.
- To provide a one stop website for people to learn about the top tips and hacks for creating an enjoyable beach vacation.
- To promote beach and ocean use in a way that is sustainable and eco-friendly so that these wonderful resources are available for generations to come.
- To create and nurture a community of individuals willing to help each other enjoy their best beach lives because life is truly better at the beach!
Who We're Looking For
- People with a genuine passion and love for what they do.
- People who won't settle for just good enough but instead will always be striving to improve.
- People with a deep and abiding respect for the ocean.
- People who have a desire to both educate and inform fellow ocean lovers.
Types of Content We Feature
We would also encourage you to review the type of content which we love to feature on Seaside Planet. Below are some of our most popular articles:
Camping at the Beach: The Ultimate Guide
How To Get Scuba Certified: The Complete Guide
How to Improve Bodyboarding (Tips, Techniques, and Advice)
Unfortunately, all of our positions are currently filled.
“The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.”
- Robert Wyland -