Seaside Planet is currently accepting guest posts!
If you write detailed, quality posts and would like to be featured on one of the fastest growing Beach and Ocean blogs on the Internet, then you are in the right place.
- Your post must be related to one of the following subjects and not be a topic we've previously covered: Ocean Sports (Scuba Diving, Kayaking, Paddleboarding, etc), Tropical Travel, or Ocean Conservation.
- Your article must be a minimum of 2000 words.
- Use of illustrations and/or photos are encouraged to help create an engaging article.
- By submitting your post, you agree that if your article is accepted and published that the exclusive copyright will be transferred to SeasidePlanet.com.
- Please structure your posts into appropriate paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags).
- You are welcome to include a link to your site in the article but we do not accept backlinks to affiliate and/or product pages!
- All submissions must be 100% unique! We do rigorously check for this, so don’t waste your time trying to get away with submitting scrapped or spun content!
IMPORTANT: Due to the large number of inquiries, we are only able to reply back to those articles we are interested in.
Submit Your Story
If you want an example of the kind of content we love to feature on Seaside Planet, we suggest you take a look at The Ultimate Guide to Camping at the Beach or at our post about How to Get Scuba Certified. We’re also a huge fan of all things beach related, including this article about some of the best beach tents and shades available on the market.